About my Blog

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tag, Posting Award & etc

Dear friends,

After almost a year being in this blogsphere, I realized that I've been tagged a few times & some friends said I should go to their blog to collect the award they gave to me.

Then these dear friends of mine might suddenly be raising eyebrows after seeing that I don't pass on the tag or post & pass the award on my blog to other..If u guys got offended, sorry.

But truthfully, bukan i tak ambik pot. Just I have no idea on how it works & I also feel like i shouldn't waste other peoples' bandwidth by passing on the required activity.

So again, sorry...and I do appreciated being tagged or getting an award. But u should know, I won't participate.

Love,
Mama-Miya

Note from Miya: maafkan mama saya, dia tu kuno skit. So benda2 yg happening in the mommy blogsphere ni dia kurang tahu. Sebab kan malu nak bertanye & learn about it, dia tak join la...

7 comments:

e.l.i.s.s.m.i.e said...

aku kadang2 mls gak nak amik award dan jawab tag tapi kalo tadak idea nak tulis blog tag is the best remedy :P

irvanqiesy said...

its ok mama-mia...

Confession of a Coffeeholic Mama-Miya said...

kinda malu jugak la..coz terasa cam kuno & takut org kata dia sombong..

nadnye said...

its okay ... I think its up to u.. no one can force u doing things that u dunno or dun want to do..

Ely Hasrul said...

hahaha i wont raised my ziana zain eyebrow tapii if i knew u ade facebook mmg i maki arrr hahahhaha

Confession of a Coffeeholic Mama-Miya said...

alamak..terasa makin malu lak aku yg kuno ni tak reti pasal tag mengtag ni. tagging evidence tau la. tu biasa buat time kerja..hahahha

okie la, nnt abih semester ni. dah submit all research & siap exam, i akan study mengstudy pasal tag & insyaallah i try join the bandwagon..hehehe..

Siti Sembilan Timur said...

mamamiya
i am echo to u
i bukan la sombong or whatsoever,
sama mcm yg u pikir
camtu la yg i pikir
so harap maaf juga kepada sesapa yg men tag sy tp sy tak jwb
bukan sy sombong..maaf sgt2...
(tumpg ur blog)

Post a Comment

 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch